DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS
- Group bookings may require a deposit to secure your pamper party date. The deposit will be deducted off your total, and the outstanding amount will need to be paid in cash on the day (no credit card facilities available sorry, direct debit payments are acceptable). 24 hour notice for refund of deposit.
- When you are ready to book your party date, to secure your party date, a deposit to be paid thank you.
You will be given bank details for your deposit. If you are making a last minute booking, please contact us to discuss.
- If your deposit is not received your date will not be held and it will be released to another client if required.
- On the day of your party, you cannot cancel ANY treatments. If a guest does not arrive at all or a guest changes their mind, their treatment/s will still need to be paid in full. VR mobile beauty therapy suggests that you collect treatment money from guests prior to the party, so you are not out of pocket if they fail to attend.
- Please understand VR mobile beauty therapy have hired beauty therapist for your event and have dedicated time there for you.
- PARKING FOR THERAPISTS. Parking fees are charged to the host, such as hospital parking, hotel (some hotels do have free parking), secure city parking lots, and meter parking.
If you’re at a hotel, please advise VR mobile beauty therapy of the parking instructions.
- PARTY NUMBERS AND CONFIRMATION. Please inform VR mobile beauty therapy within a couple of weeks of your inquiry with confirmation of the number and type of treatments, names of ladies receiving treatments, and the treatment duration.
- Please inform any ladies that may be arriving later or needs to leave early. This is imperative so we can organise your schedule to run smoothly.
- If guests wish to have extra treatments on the day or last-minute guests arrive and decide to have a treatment, our therapists will always try to accommodate them. However, please understand that this may not always be possible, as therapists may be required at another pamper party after yours. If timing and product/equipment allows, we will do our best to fit in extra treatments.
Please also note that if you are wanting French polish with any of the manicure & pedicure services, please inform VR mobile beauty therapy of this before the date. French polish is usually not included with these treatments because of time, but if you require French polish there will be an extra fee.
- Any clients having a manicure or pedicure treatment must remove shellac, gel etc prior to your booking or inform us to allocate the time.
VR mobile beauty therapists take every care with our clients and use only professional products. However, a full skin analysis and consultation for every client is not possible at a pamper party. Please ensure that you advise us of any allergies you and your guests may have including sensitive skin. We will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions or adverse effects to products if we have not been advised of any allergies or skin conditions.
- We pride ourselves on providing a professional and high quality service to our clients.